Friday, October 17, 2008

Yowza

Golly Geez, its been a while since I've posted anything! You can tell how much fun crafty stuff I've been doing by the amount of blogging so.........not much!

We had an extended weekend trip to the MidWest to visit family a few weeks ago - so fun to see our nieces & nephews (and everyone else) - they are a blast!
I did get around to making a super-fab pencil skirt a few weeks ago and even wore it out to dinner the other night. Its made of some super-clearanced linen and finished it in 1-1/2 days, talk about instant gratification! And here you have it:
(I know I don't look to jazzed about it in the photo - I was hungry!)
I did start a knitting project and have another one in mind, but no pictures for now. Its much too early to be interesting. I finally got to head over to see my knitting pals at AFY Thursday night and it was a lot of fun as always!

This weekend I am back out looking for houses. I think I will be on the 50th or so house by the end of this trip. As far as school goes, fall semester is halfway done and we are all looking forward to getting out there for our week of fieldwork. Practice on real patients and all of that. =)

Well, that's about it for news around here...hopefully I will have some exciting house-related news ASAP! Have a great Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your skirt is adorable and honestly, I think you would look adorable in a potato sack.

Anonymous said...

Your skirt is soo cute. You look great in it too. I marvel at all that you do. Where did yowza come from? Love, Mom