Wednesday, February 7, 2007

There's Never Any Time!!!!!!!!

Hm – Something happened this week to all of my free time & I don’t like it. Its one thing to be busy & sleep deprived, but no free time (a.k.a. knitting time) – come on! When am I supposed to get any knitting done? I may never weave in the ends (although they are inside the sleeve there are too many to ignore) of my Vogue top that I was soooo looking forward to wearing this Thursday. OR start those v. challenging looking entrelec socks in the new Interweave mag. OR finish the lace top I specifically needed for our Hawaii trip next week…..

Okay Okay – I guess I can’t be too upset, I am taking a trip to a tropical island next week. Life is pretty good when you factor that into things. Complaint section over.

I don’t have any new pictures today, but I promise to post some by the weekend with 1 or possibly 2 Finished Objects (FO’s) to model & show off. Wish me luck & here’s to positive thinking!

Title reference: Did any of you “Saved By the Bell” fans think of that episode where Jessie gets hooked on caffeine pills after reading the post title? Just wondering….

No comments: