Saturday, December 15, 2007

I am here.

Our new place is starting to feel a like more like home, as things get unpacked, organized & decorated. I'm convinced, based on past experience, that hiring movers was what made the move entirely tolerable and even bordering on pleasant. The dogs did not agree- all of this change was awfully traumatic for them, but I think they are warming up to the new digs as well.

Now that Finals are over, I can redirect my energy to some knitting projects again. I spent some time this morning finishing the body of the Pinwheel Jacket:

It doesn't really look like much while its still on the circular needle, but the border and binding off are done at the same time. I plan on using pink for the sleeves and border, but my pink is dwindling and I can use black or white for the border if I need to - would rather just utilize what I have on hand and be more flexible about colors.


Found those ultra-warm toe ups from the sock class and got in a picture during the unpacking - love these!


Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Beatriz said...

beautiful socks!

Becky said...

well it's about time you posted something.

Miss you