Friday, July 11, 2008

More Crafty Things

Today is halfway through the summer semester - it doesn't sound like much, but it definitely feels like an accomplishment! In "skills" class we've tried our hand at leatherwork and mosaics since I posted anything - nothing fantastic, but some fun mediums that I'm glad I tried out:




That's about it for me - I hope to CO for a sock (yes, something KNITTED finally) before the end of the weekend. I'm craving a big project, but I am on a yarn diet until I am working again this fall and can afford to....anyone working on any knitting projects they would recommend?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mosaics are so well done and I really like the colors and shapes. The leather work is excellent too. You are indeed very crafty. Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

I just started a my first major lace project. That would keep you occupied, or as in my case, drive you crazy.