Sunday, July 27, 2008

Two weeks left of Neurology class & I'm trying to keep my sanity by indulging in craftiness! Got my first dress done this week...well, really close to being done :

We got to make our own stamps in Skills class & I found a super cute elephant picture and made up some postcards, gift bags, etc....drop me a line & I'll mail you a postcard!

And working on some green socks for Husband. The color came out just how it looks in "real life"...There is a CUTE sock pattern with bobbles in the new Interweave that comes out in August and I can't wait to make them. I'm not much of a bobble lover at all, but I think I could handle them on socks.
Probably more from me during the break between Summer & Fall semesters!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you are super talented. I am attempting to make my hubby socks as well.

Love the dress.

Beatriz said...

You made that dress? Congratulations!

April said...

Yall are too kind - thanks for the compliments....my trick of making the picture really tiny to hide the imperfections worked! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi April!! Are you sewing now? The dress looks terrific and the socks are coming along nicely. Really miss you around AFY. I remember David saying his neurology class was the class from hell. Hang in there...LOVE your rubber stamp. Take care...Lisa

April said...

Hi there Lisa! Let's just say I'm thankful that Friday is the final and then 2 weeks off! Will try to make it by AFY to vist one Thursday....I'm sewing since June when I got my very own machine!