Saturday, August 9, 2008

Chance to Breathe

I made it through the semester - its been a Looong time since I've taken summer school and I don't think I've ever taken 4 week long classes.

Hi, this course is about xyz and hey, the mid-term is next week! Weird.

But, anyways - 2 weeks to recover and surely, work on some knitting, etc!

Last weekend I cranked out almost an entire Lush and Lacy cardigan - shocking, until you find out its on size 10 needles and I had nothing else to do! Its so cute and I will post pictures when its done, to do its cuteness justice. The LYS had a 50 percent off sale and I couldn't resist the previously unaffordable project purchase! I love their sales!

I'm still "working" on the green socks, but lost some steam on those.

I leave you with the last of the random craftiness from our Skills class ( I will miss that class, the crafts were like the adult version of nap time!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, summer school. I always intended to go, but ended up ditching for a tan. What a bonehead! We miss you on Thursday nights.

How are your critters?

April said...

Critters are up to no good today, but we still love them.... I think I'll go by AFY this week =)

Anonymous said...

hey April the girls want to see your new hairdo. Can you post a picture?

Anonymous said...

Hope you complete your projects soon -- those green socks must be amazing. Your crafts are so neat -- I know you enjoyed that class. I agree -- where is the hair picture. Keep on sewing, knitting, and studying. You are the best. Love, MOM