Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Few Things...

Almost 2 weeks ago we went to Malibu, to the Getty Villa which I've been wanting to go see for well over a year now. It was cool - a very European feel (I imagine, as I have not been there). I got to wear my new FO - the Lush & Lacy cardigan by http://www.sweaterbabe.com/ I used 5 + a tiny bit of the 6th skeins of Lush by Classic Elite.Husband and I spent a few days this past week in San Diego - we stayed downtown in a cute historic hotel with very slow elevators, checked out the zoo, and also toured Old Town. Fun trip and fantastic weather! No pictures to show however, guess I wasn't in the mood for pics this week!

I also cut my hair and for the requestors, here's a peek:

I am undecided if I like it or not, but I do miss my curls...they'll be on hiatus for a while. =(

The 2nd semester (out of 6) of school starts tomorrow and I am so ready to get started. They are having us take 5 classes this semester - wish me luck!
There is one called "Medical Lectures" which I am most intrigued by... who knows what we'll learn in that one, but I bet it will be interesting.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your sweater and haircut are adorable!!! Thank you for the post. Lois gushed over your hair cut (as did 'the gang').
More 'gushing' over the cute sweater. So happy you got some knitting done, before the start of your new semester. You are going to be so busy. Maybe you can stop by AFY during your holiday break (xmas). We miss you! Lisa :)

P.S. Lois got a TON of new yarn. Lot's(boxes)of Manos del Uruguay

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Lisa - I will surely be over to the shop over my next break! April

Anonymous said...

The hair looks seriously cute! If you get yourself some hair wax & mess it up it would be seriously sexy :D

Miss you on thursday nights! We should do lunch sometime

April said...

Thanks!! Lunch sounds fun - let me know and we'll go! P.S. How do you reply to comments so you get the email?

Anonymous said...

You do look cute in your new haircut. It is easy to care for -- I have always wanted one that short. Your cardigan is so lovely -- I love the soft style and color. Bravo !! Good luck in school ! Hope your friend from other comment can meet for lunch. Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

You write very well.