Wednesday, May 30, 2007

School's Out for Summer!

Finally, I bring you tunic pictures - it has been finished for about 1-1/2 weeks, but I had to get ribbon for the straps and take a picture of me wearing it when I looked halfway decent, so here it is minus my mid-week post-workout frazzled face =)


Ooh la la - very summery, no?

I liked it and it was an easy knit (except for the swatching), I just hope I will get some use out of it this summer!

I also got a giddy mood-inducing package in the mail yesterday from www.knitpicks.com for my "secret project" - here's a preview of the yarn, but I think it will be more confusing than anything else - see what you think:





Husband and I drove up to San Fransico this past weekend and had a blast shopping, touring, and visiting Alcatraz- one of the cells even had knitting in it! I spaced and didn't take a picture, but they were supposedly using pink yarn which I found hard to believe, but I guess you don't get a whole lot of choices on "The Rock"!



And I thought this was cute - it reminds me of those Yaris commercials, which crack me up:




Other than that I am doing some "spring cleaning" and am planning on frogging quite a few projects that I lost interest in....other than the secret project I will be working on the Honeymoon Cami from www.knitty.com archives and quite a few pairs of socks.














4 comments:

Beatriz said...

Oh...it's just beautiful. And as always the blue colors are so flattering with your eyes. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

It looks fabulous!

Becky said...

It looks very cute!

I'm sure you will get lots of use out of it this summer.

Cheryl said...

The tunic works for you; great job. Looks store bought to me!