Friday, May 18, 2007

TGIF

Finished Mom's socks (she liked!) and that means I get to start a new project, right? Well, I have one picked out but its a secret for now! I'm sure the girls at the NLYS will get to see it quite a bit, but no blog posts for now. I bought the yarn on knitpicks today (GOOD prices!) and have been looking forward to having an excuse to make this project for a really long time actually - cool!

The blue tunic is coming along quite well & although its not very exciting to post pictures about - here you go:


That's about all for now - short post because its time for me to go catch up all of my taped TV shows from the week that I haven't had time to watch yet and sadly, I've been looking forward to this all week because I'll also be knitting while I watch.


Did anyone else know June 9th World Wide Knit in Public Day ? Spread the word, my friends...

2 comments:

Becky said...

The tunic is looking good.

Anonymous said...

Are you on Anacapa's email list? I sent an email out about a knit out for the KIP day, it should be alot of fun.