Wednesday, January 30, 2008

WIP update

Finished the toe-up green Koigu socks I've been working on. They fit really well and have pretty much converted me to a toe-up sock preference. Let's me avoid picking up stitches where I tend to get gaps.



I also re-felted the Celtic Cables bag, which has drastically changed the bag in a very good way:

The handles are shorter, the bag has more structure, and is more like the finished size in the Interweave pattern.

School started today and was a little re-runnish - same prof, a second half of a course. However, he does make us all laugh and learn, so that's pretty awesome.


And finally, Superbowl Sunday inspired me to start the Clementine shawlette from Interweave Spring 2007 - check it out, knitted lace!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are being very productive. When do you find time to read?

I'm going to have to try the toe up method one of these days. Gotta get this baby stuff out of the way first.