Thursday, January 10, 2008

Year in Review

I got to looking @ Beatrice's blog and was extremely impressed with her knitting accomplishments for the year. There's no way I could keep up with this knitter! But I did look back over my blog this year (handy little thing it is) and in 2007 I managed to eek out:


3 sweaters/cardigans

2 hats

5 pairs of socks

2 baby blankets

1 scarf

1 purse/bag (2 half finished projects counts, right?)

5 tank tops/cropped boleros

Right now, one of those 1/2 finished project is the Celtic Tote - here its waits patiently to be (hand) felted this weekend!
Great size & enjoyable cable pattern, its from the latest issue of Interweave Knits. Can't wait to fill it full of the [back-breaking amount of] essentials!

3 comments:

Beatriz said...

You have quite a list to show for 2007...it's not about the quantity, right? It's about having fun with knitting and friends. Hope to see you soon!

Cheryl said...

That bag looks beautiful! I love the celtic cabling design. Bring it in next time you can join us.

Beatriz said...

FYI: I'm posting a blogiversary yarn giveaway in a couple of days.