Monday, March 12, 2007

Knitting Frenzy

This Saturday, Heather (link) hosted a yarn swap at her place and it was a lot of fun! I got way more yarn than I came with (especially when its good stuff) and a bunch of ideas, and encouragement to finish that cardigan for Husband. See my yarn stash grow: (picture of yarn from party). One direct new project is a baby "wrap" sweater from some yarn I bought from Beatrize . That woman has an impressive stash if the yarn she brought on Saturday is an indication! I think she hooked me up with enough of it for at least 2 baby sweaters - woo hoo! I actually know 4 pregnant ladies right now, so I better get those needles flying!

That was the only major event of the weekend, but it seemed to fly by! I had a lot of studying, shopping & knitting to do though - apparently those activities are pretty time consuming!

Ok - lots to accomplish today - back to the grind!

No comments: