Friday, March 9, 2007

Slow Progress

Last Thursday night @ the KTOG I only got about a ½” inch done on my second Monkey sock. The first one is finished – looks great/feels great, but again the details are lost in the translation. I'll hold off on the pictures until they are both done..

I did get some affirmation from the ladies, but I have to say I think its biased. I got so little progress made because there was waayyy too much going on and too much eating to be done to knit. It was a fun evening & celebration! I did feel the need to start an afghan last night and picked up three skeins to get started – one Noro (beautiful colors!) wool, and two Lamb’s Pride worsted weights. Pictures to come later...

After making the long trek home, there was mindless garter stitching to enjoy during (another!) rerun of Gray’s Anatomy last night and finished about ½ of a 12” x 12” square

Now, how big should I make this darned thing?

No comments: