Monday, March 26, 2007

Central Park Hoodie

I’m completely in love – I CO for the Central Park Hoodie this Saturday and had a finished back piece by Sunday evening. I am using Cascade 220 in a beautiful spring green color that looks great with jeans – most likely what I will be wearing it with most days. Here’s a sneak peek:


I hope to have this knocked out by mid-April for a trip to Washington D.C. with Husband. I’m sure it will still be on the chilly side most days and a 100% wool green hoodie will be just the thing.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, it's beautiful and you know I love green.

You knit fast.

Beatriz said...

I love this in green. It looks fabulous, and you're going to look gorgeous in this color. Well, your gorgeous already! I'm working on updating my sidebar, so I'll add your blog next time. I found yours on Becky's sidebar.

April said...

Yeah! I'm so glad yall left comments and you like my color choice =)