Friday, April 13, 2007

Finally, Pictures

My knitting friend, Becky, took my picture at the KTOG last night and was kind enough to email them to me today since I forgot my digital camera - thanks Becky!

See Front:
See Back:



YAHOO - my favorite knit to date for sure. Very wearable - I tested this theory out by wearing it 3 days this week =)

Last night I worked on my entrelac scarf, I really like it although its going to take me about 18 years to finish! I think it gives off a rainbow-y effect and that it will look fantastic with jeans - that's starting to be a trend in my color picks! And as I mentioned, this idea is 100% copied from one of the other ladies at my knitting group, who got the idea from another lady at our knitting group. I noticed last night a good 5 of us are working on the Central Park hoodie too. That whole "great minds think alike" phenomenon must explain everything!
I'm off to read up for my test on Monday and do some planning for our D.C. trip next weekend. I'm so excited that its finally here!

4 comments:

Becky said...

The entrelac scarf looks great. Is it moving along faster now?

April said...

Its going a LOT faster now, I pretty much know the pattern by heart so that helps a lot. I'll bring it by in a couple of weeks!

Anonymous said...

a truely good looking piece of fine workmanship. much bigger project than a pair of socks!! Gig em

Beatriz said...

I can't get over how beautiful that color green is on you. Congratulations. Have a great time in D.C. And FYI...Webs (yarn.com) is having an anniversary sale...Cascade 220 yarn is on the list. See you soon!