Sunday, April 8, 2007

Finished Project Bliss

I finished the "Central Park" hoodie aka "Spring Green" hoodie after a laborious weekend of knitting and seaming (ugh). Its not that I don't like seaming, its that I always worry that the seaming will end up crappy and ruin the whole thing. Glad to say that its not the case this time - I really love the finished product and I will post a picture later this week once I get someone to take a picture of me wearing it! I finished about 1 & 1/2 weeks before my goal. I would totally knit this again & probably will once I find my way out of my WIP pile. Anyways - hope everyone had a very Happy Easter. More later this week with pictures!

2 comments:

Beatriz said...

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing it. I think once Sophia and Roni have finished knitting their CPH, we should all take a pic together wearing them.

Beatriz said...

I think Lynda is making a blue one as well.