Sunday, April 29, 2007

Weekend shopping

Tomorrow I start at my new job - oooh, very exciting and nerve racking. Hope the first week goes well! I have used this as an excuse to go shopping for some new work clothes of course!

Speaking of shopping, I got a gift card from some of my friends at my old job and I put that towards some stash enhancement - some Flexi for a baby blanket and the rest is Koigu sock yarn, check it out:



One more shopping theme, last night we were wasting time until a movie started (we should never go to a "late" movie - we can't hack it anymore, falling asleep - that was just sad!) and were at the mall and I discovered how cute Baby Gap is. Our nephew is turning 1 in May and we got him the most adorable little outfit. It was all I could do not to buy about 10 more - everything in there is so darned cute! I think it was a mistake to enter that store!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Whatcha going to make with that Koigu?

Good luck tomorrow.