Wednesday, April 18, 2007

New Horizons

Today was my last day @ my current job - on to new adventures very shortly! I'm taking a trip to the East Coast this weekend and very much looking forward to it, I'm sure I'll post a few pictures from that. On the knitting front, much progress has been made on the entrelec scarf and it will be my "plane project", so I have high hopes for making some headway this weekend. Check it out (the CD is for reference size, its about 30" long right now):








More next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow April, I'm impressed! You have come a long way on your scarf. I sure hope you stop by KTOG nite every once in while. I'll check your blog for the finished scarf and pics on your East Coast trip. Have fun!! Your knit pal, Lisa
P.S. Good Luck on your new job!

Becky said...

Looks great!

Have a good time on your trip and keep us posted.